Seattle

Seattle

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Seattle Seahawks

The Seahawks did lose Sunday but they are still the number 1 team in the power rankings by:ESPN,and they are also the #1 seed In the NFC playoff race.I know you are all probably wondering why this is the case.The seahawks are the #1 seed in the NFC playoff race because they have the best record [11-2] and they are still the number 1 because the game against the 49ers didn't matter because we still have a two game lead in the division.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ben,
    congrats on your blog. I'm also pretty bummed about the Seahawks loosing but I bet they will win the next game.

    -Kaden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ben,

    I don't now its either the Seahawk our the Saints. The Saints are a good team so I do not now who will win this game but what do think?

    Sincerely Jakey.

    ReplyDelete