Seattle

Seattle

Monday, February 3, 2014

SB 48 champs

The seahawks made history last night by winning the Super Bowl against the best offense of all time 43 -8. I think by putting a smack down on Denver might have made us one of the best defenses of all time. I don't really think that I can put it into words, but last night I was EXCITED.

What was your favorite play from any Super Bowl?



6 comments:

  1. Dear Ben,

    I can't believe that the Seahawks won the Super Bowl. I really did not have a favorite play of the game because all the plays were good.

    Sincerely, Binyamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Seahawks won the super bowl after 38 years of waiting the seahawks finally got one.

    ,Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ben,
    I do not really have a favorite part because there are a lot of good parts.
    Sincerely, Josh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ben,

    I think that the best play in the Super Bowl was every good play that we played in the Super Bowl. For example, Percy Harvens touchdown return, the pic six by Malcolm Smith and all the other amazing plays by the Seahawks.

    Sincerely Jakey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Ben,
    My favorite play was when there was a interception by Malcolm Smith. Of course it wouldn't have happened if Cliff Avril hadn't hit the ball a little bit..

    -Gabe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Ben,
    I do not really have a favorite part because there are a lot of good parts. I liked your blog post.
    Sincerely, Josh

    ReplyDelete