Seattle

Seattle

Thursday, March 27, 2014

American Revolution Simulation

My class is doing a simulation of the events leading up to the American Revolution. The class is divided up into three factions( Patriots, Loyalists,Neutralists ) Patriots are tired of British rule and want to decide on there own laws and not have Parliament make all of the laws. Loyalists are Loyal to the Crown and want nothing to do with the Patriots. Neutralists were undecided on which path they should take. Every week we have a congress during that congress we discuss important issues such as The Stamp Act, The Boston Tea Party,etc.

During the simulation my name is Marcel Minuet I used to be the chair person for the Neutralists and I spoke at the first congress, and now I'm a Loyalist. I decided to become a loyalist because, The Patriots don't know there own argument they were using all of the wrong points.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ben,
    I am a Patriot. I don't think you have the right to tell tell the Patriots they are using the wrong points. I say this since Every time I wrote the speech and every time more people came to the Patriots. Remember we have 12 people. Other than that I think that you are very explanatory like when you said the "Patriots don't know there own argument...".

    -Gabe

    ReplyDelete